Sunday, October 19, 2008

So Now What?

So you've moved from a place that has been your "home" for many years to a new state. You've purchased a new house with more land than you would of possibly thought you would have. You are out in the country (literally your nextdoor neighbor is half a mile away). Your children look at you like your crazy. So now what??

This was my question a year ago.

I am not really what you would consider to be a "city girl", but I've never been a "country girl" either. My husband was so excited to buy this old farm house with a lot of land and I guess I convinced myself it was what I wanted too. I know it's only been a year, but since we are military my husband has been gone for most of it. I really did not know what I was getting myself into here. I was not prepared I should say!

I started this blog to unload my thoughts and things that I have learned or plan to learn about a woman's life on the farm! I welcome any comments!

2 comments:

Tara O said...

Hey chickie...wow on the doggies. I can't believe they are bigger than their momma...not sure why this surprises me since my boys are all obviously bigger than I am.

PS...I rarely log on to YIM so am just getting this link TODAY. ;)

Jen said...

I know! When they play in the house, it's like having 2 bulls in a china shop! ha